Upgrade Your Analog Phones
Analog telephones are quickly becoming a piece of history. These phones require the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) through dedicated landlines and need to be facilitated via a local telephone company. High monthly phone bills, hard to manage systems and outdated phones have many people seeking for a better alternative.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone networks are cloud phone systems that connect through the internet. The audio turns into data packets and transmits them using the Internet Protocol (IP). The provider’s data center then transforms the signals into analog and transfers them through the PSTN. Since VoIP phone systems do not need a dedicated landline, it is an easier process to undertake for offices.
Whether your company is office or home-based, VoIP telephone systems are the next step to upgrading your old phone systems. Now is the time to overcome your technology challenges. West Central Technology will establish a customized technology solution strategy for your company.
Our VoIP Setup Process
Your designated West Central Technology technician will assist in the implementation of your customized VoIP phone system solution.
Test Your Network and Internet Connection
Minimize Costs and Establish Your VOIP Hardware Plan
Find a VOIP Provider with the Right Features for your Company
Phone Number Strategy
Setup Your VOIP Phone System
Setup Your VOIP Phone System
Test Your New VOIP Lines
Provide Training Materials For Your Staff To Get The Most Out Of Your New Lines
3CX phone systems offer an affordable, scalable solution for your organization.
3CX is an open-platform office phone system that runs on-premise on Windows or Linux, with the option to migrate to cloud with a simple backup and restore. Save money and deploy on an existing server or opt for a low-cost mini PC appliance or Raspberry Pi. Build your own 3CX solution with your choice of IP phones and SIP trunks.
At a fraction of the cost of traditional phone systems, 3CX features affordable scalability, effortless management, the ability to run off a physical or virtual appliance and one platform for all communication.
Affordable, flexible solution
- No per extension licensing, unlimited extensions.
- Keep control of your phone lines and save on call costs.
- Plug & play with IP phones, gateways & SIP trunks.
- Web conferencing, mobile apps, live chat included - no add-ons!
- Easy user management. Save countless hours of work!
- Add new staff, set up voicemail and update users in minutes.
- Flexible inbound/outbound rules, DIDs & ring groups.
- Lockdown-ready with our apps for Web, iOS & Android.
Physical or virtualized appliance
- Virtualize with VMware, Hyper-V or KVM.
- Run on a low cost Raspberry Pi or Mini PC PBX appliance.
- Switch between servers or the cloud with built in backup and restore.
- Easily scale your installation.
One platform for all communication
- Integrated browser-based video conferencing.
- Connect via voice, video and instant messaging.
- Website live chat, facebook messaging and SMS integration.
- Always know who’s calling with CRM integration
Select the 3CX Hardware Option Below to Learn More
Our team of experienced, professional technicians are dedicated to finding the perfect technology solution for your company.
Schedule a consultation today to let us help you step into the future with a VoIP telephone system!
Let's work together!
Contact us today to see how we can help you succeed.